Korean Yangban Kimchi - largest and best online shop in Bhutan
3% OFF

Korean Yangban Kimchi

Nu.204

Total Sold: 6

Out of stock

Quick Overview

Ingredients

Pickled napa cabbage 68.3% [napa cabbage 98% (Korea), Leaves 2% (Korea)], purified water, Onion (Korea) Brown rice oil, Red pepper powder (Korea), Liquid fructose, Butter, Green onion (Korea), White sugar, Garlic (Korea ), Ginger (Korea), Sodium L-Glutamate (flavor enhancer), Nucleic acid IG

Precautions

* This product is produced in the same manufacturing facility as the product using soy bean, wheat and shrimp.

* Be careful to open, store and dispose the can as it is sharp.

* Do not put it in the microwave oven and heat it up.

* After opening, there is a risk of deterioration, please refrigerated, please enjoy as soon as possible.

Compare
  Ask a Question
Why shop from best online shopping in Bhutan one click shop?
Free Delivery

All over Thimphu Thomdre

Prominent Service

100% guranteed service

Description

korean yangbang kimchi 160g is now available in one click shop.

Ingredients

Pickled napa cabbage 68.3% [napa cabbage 98% (Korea), Leaves 2% (Korea)], purified water, Onion (Korea) Brown rice oil, Red pepper powder (Korea), Liquid fructose, Butter, Green onion (Korea), White sugar, Garlic (Korea ), Ginger (Korea), Sodium L-Glutamate (flavor enhancer), Nucleic acid IG

Precautions

* This product is produced in the same manufacturing facility as the product using soy bean, wheat and shrimp.

* Be careful to open, store and dispose the can as it is sharp.

* Do not put it in the microwave oven and heat it up.

* After opening, there is a risk of deterioration, please refrigerated, please enjoy as soon as possible.

Additional information

Weight 0.16 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

General Inquiries

There are no inquiries yet.

My Cart (0 items)

No products in the cart.

0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop