Patanjali basmati rice silver 1kg is now available in one click shop.
Patanjali brings to you the world renowned Dehradun basmati rice, which has no parallel. Highly prized and delicious with a unique texture and aroma, this rice has come from the green valleys of Uttrakhand.
- Delicious with unique texture and aroma.
- If soaked properly, On cooking, the Grains double in size, won’t break or won’t stick together.
- Low Cost as compared to other Top Brands.
- Mostly used for biryani and fried rice.
- High volume expansion during cooking
- Easy digestibility and longer shelf-life
- Aromatic fragrance and non-sticky after cooking.
- Excessive elongation on cooking.
- Soft and fluffy texture of cooked rice.
How To Use
For best results soak patanjali basmati rice in water 30 min before cooking. Take water and add rice slowly with gentle stirring. Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat. Drain extra boiling water.
Other Product Info
Best before-24 months from manufacturing date.