Tata Tea Gold 250g is now available in One Click Shop.
About the Product
In the place, where the valley meets the mountains, Tata Tea Gold is born. An exquisite tea that combines the rich fullness of fine valley grown teas from Assam with the irresistible aroma of specially selected long leaves from highlands. Expertly blended by the master craftsmen from Tata Tea, this marque national black tea offering from Tata Tea portfolio has been specially crafted for the discerning tea consumers. Taste so rich and aroma, so irresistible that it will leave you longing for more!
These gently rolled 15% longleaf, open up in boiling water to release a superior aroma.
For discerning tea Drinking consumers: Enjoy the superior balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold
Exquisite Tea Leaves: Made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves
Quality Standards: Premium quality tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts
Savour Every Moment: Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day.
How to Use
Bring fresh water to boil and add a pinch of tea leaves. Add milk and sugar as per taste.
There are no reviews yet.